Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic brokerage & team!
Our client is looking to add Customer Service Brokers to their growing team. Great pay & Benefits. If you are looking for a steady well established team look no further.
- Ability to manage a book of business
- Responds to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Analyzes, counsels and recommends coverage to clients with the highest level of integrity.
- Prepares applications, marketing, negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers.
- Performs final quotation review and coverage selection. Reviews insurance coverage forms for adequacy and accuracy.
- Enters all client information into the broker management system.
- Conducts a review of renewal documents for correct coverage and issuance in a timely manner.
- Presents policy requests to insurance company underwriters in a professional manner, outlining all the information on a particular client.
- Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner.
- Takes claim reports from clients and reports to insurance companies in a timely manner.
- Assists with client claim problems and inquiries as necessary.
- Collects premiums on all accounts other than direct-bill.
- Suspends and terminates coverage for non-paying clients.
- Maintains all files in accordance with established standards and assures timely renewal of all assigned accounts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent home and auto insurance experience
- Minimum of two years as a home and auto insurance broker preferred
- RIBO licensed
- Ability to obtain a broker license across Canada.
- Experience using Broker Management System
- Strong proficiency in email and word processing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a strong customer service focus.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement and Support
- Vacation and Floater
- RRSP Program