Helping businesses keep a promise to their employees is a great feeling, and that is what
we deliver every day. We are a highly regarded, British Columbia-based organization expanding our footprint in our Group Health and Retirement services across Saskatchewan in early 2020.
As a Benefits Administrator, you will be providing information about benefits coverage (what’s covered
on the plan, who is eligible for coverage, etc.), helping our clients navigate the plan on a daily basis. In
addition, your duties will include coordinating long term disability claim submissions and providing
instructions to clients on how to fill out paperwork. 25% of this role is spent on the phone, with the
remaining portion of your day being spent responding to email inquiries and completing administrative
• Respond to incoming benefit plan calls and emails
• Process enrollment adds, changes, and terminations.
• Process client remittances, and coordinate client and employee communications
• Coordinate submission of disability claims
• Other administrative tasks as required
• Previous benefits administration or payroll experience an asset
• Able to work independently and multi-task in our fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, covered
members, agents and insurance company representatives in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
• Highly productive with excellent keyboarding skills and the ability to meet time-sensitive
• Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to master new software
• Friendly, professional and polite with experience in customer service
• Solutions-oriented with a strong aptitude with numbers, and display keen attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills: team player, tactful, sensitive, flexible, works well with others
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, ongoing training and career development
opportunities, along with flexible working hours.