Customer Service Broker
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Broker due to an internal promotion! They continually strive to invest in their people, process and technology. They work hard at creating an environment where their teams feel great about the work they do and where they work.
Customer Service Broker will spend their day doing the following:
Working as part of a team, actively service, maintain, and help grow a personal lines book of business. More specifically:
- Serve as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers.
- Prepare & process quotes, policies, renewals, and change requests for delivery to insureds
- Review endorsements for accuracy and act as necessary.
- Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for your clients.
- Recognize and realize sales opportunities where it makes sense.
- Remarket personal lines policies as necessary.
- Take new claim reports and submit them to the insurance carrier.
- Diligent follow up on clients’ accounts to ensure outstanding issues and activities are resolved.
- Help create a customer-centric mindset and culture.
- Must be RIBO licensed.
- Minimum 1 year Personal Lines Broker experience is required to be considered for this role.
- Proven track record servicing an assigned book of business.
- Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets, staying open to new market opportunities.
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise.
- Must remain professional and serve as an ambassador of the company brand promise at all times.
- Working knowledge of Broker Management Systems and Portals