PERSONAL LINES CSR - Toronto, Ontario
Our client is a fast-paced insurance brokerage. They are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and organized individual to work a Personal Lines Book of Business. Must be able to work independently while being part of a team. The ability to multi-task and maintains time-sensitive deadlines is a necessity.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, paid vacation and company benefits.
- 3+ years insurance industry experience as a CSR with multiple markets.
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines and coverage's for major markets
- Prior working knowledge of Broker System
- Experience in portal entry of new business and endorsements
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task with experience in MS Office, Outlook and Compu-Quote rating system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with an excellent command of the English language
- Provide customer service to insureds for their auto, and property insurance needs, including writing new business, re-quoting and re-marketing current clients if required to retain the business.
- Act as an adviser for personal lines insurance matters and educate insureds on new products and coverage's
- Process and follow up on renewals, endorsements and new business, including some portal entry Act on cross-sell and up-selling opportunities
- Work cooperatively with other team members Work with Producers to review, bind and process new business and changes.
The job sounds great but I still need more information..... book a phone meeting!