Our client has big goals and big dreams as they are looking to expand their Personal Lines New Business sales team. It is an exciting time to join their team. They are looking to bring on New Business Specialist in their Personal Lines department. This role will be responsible for generating new sales revenue for the organization to contribute to the overall growth strategy.
Our client is offering:
- Salary + Commission
- Team-Based Bonus
- RRSP Program
- Paid vacation
- Positive teamwork environment
- Supportive Management
How You Will Spend Your Day
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner using the appropriate sales tools.
- Achievement of key sales goals/targets.
- Track and document the appropriate actions, next steps, client information to provide full transparency throughout the sales cycle to facilitate reporting and decision making.
- Take on the overflow of leads/referrals from the Customer Service Brokers.
- Source/prospect of additional new business leads.
- With a focus on risk assessment and underwriting guidelines provide recommendations for coverage based on clients' needs.
- Provide complete and accurate quotes using the appropriate quoting system.
- Complete personal lines policy applications which includes obtaining the necessary reports, documentation and required signatures.
- Ensure that the type of new business aligns with the company’s business strategy and carrier risk appetite.
- Remain within identified parameters for non-standard risks.
- Remain current with carrier offerings/changes.
- Serve as our clients' brand ambassador, reflecting their promise to understand and protect at every point of customer contact.
- Must have a RIBO license in good standing
- 1-year experience in Personal Lines experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Sales oriented professional with an empathetic nature
- Experience with broker management systems
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities and remain professional
- Must be able to keep up to minimal sales targets for the role