Our client is a Canadian firm that provides third-party group benefits administration, payments, and consulting services. We provide solutions that streamline the administration of an organization’s pension and health benefits programs to deliver the highest value to our clients. A significant part of that undertaking is the administration of Health and Dental Claims.
We are looking for a strong technologically adept Health and Dental Claims Manager to join our close-knit and growing team. We hope our search ends now, with you.
This role is will be located at their Etobicoke, ON office, and report to the Director, Health & Dental Benefits Support. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with business leaders, IT, and digital claim submission partners to increase the percentage of digitally received claims.
- Partner with the Director to develop an organizational structure and processes with the client experience in mind.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal sales and service partners that depend on the delivery of a “best in class” claims experience.
- Build a team of Health & Dental Claims Experts that participate in the process of identifying possible special investigation cases.
A great fit for this role will have the skills and experience that resonate with the following statements:
- An expert with a deep understanding of the health and dental claims facet of the group benefits industry.
- A track record of developing technology and process to drive efficiency, accuracy, and improve the client experience.
- Develops a culture that positively impacts the client experience that the team buys in to. Exemplifies the mindset in the day to day.
- Data-driven decision-maker. If the data doesn’t exist, knows how to create it.
- Focused on achieving service and quality targets and standards.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business-related field
- 8 plus years progressive experience in the group benefits industry, focus on health & dental claims and applicable regulatory standards and best practices
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience with at least 1 year of experience leading people managers
- Industry designation in employee benefits (e.g. CEBS) is an asset
This is a full-time permanent position and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, pension and group RRSP plans!