Our client is looking to add an Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping experience to their insurance brokerage team. They are a mid-size Insurance brokerage.
- 2-5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting processes.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail; focused and have a high degree of data entry accuracy.
- Deadline oriented; strong ability to multi-task.
- Exposure to P&C insurance required. Either with an Insurance Company or Insurance Broker.
- Previous experience with broker systems and Excel would be an asset.
- Ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Review, update and reconcile day to day accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Reconcile and accurately calculate Producer commissions with statements.
- Process payroll
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconcile insurance carrier accounts and follow up on discrepancies.
- Reconcile payment of general vendor accounts.
- Reconcile and calculate Producer commissions with statements.
- Perform other accounting/administrative duties as requested and backup receptionist.
- Competitive Salary + Benfits
- Vacation + Flex Time