As a Commercial Account Manager (Programs) you’ll provide advice using a consultative approach to help our clients make educated decisions about their professional insurance needs.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day of employment.
- Located in the heart of Toronto’s financial district and steps away from Union Station and TTC
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
- Enjoy the benefits of working from home.
- Must be RIBO Licensed.
- CIP in progress
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Commercial as an Account Manager, Sales, Underwriting, or related roles in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred.
- Exposure to Underwriting, Commercial Insurance (Professional Liability Insurance as well as Commercial General Liability Insurance), or Group Insurance, is a great asset.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- RRSP contribution plan and company save plan
- Vacation and Flex Time