Our client is in need of a dynamic Operations Manager to join their team in 2021!
The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where team-oriented players are able to share ideas and strategies to keep an office thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches and is a problem solver with the flexibility to handle anything that might come their way. You are a strong and reliable team member that can support to company operations, create and maintain procedures, coordinate internal communications, and promote safety. Not only does your performance allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you create and nurture a pleasant work environment our people love.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the member experience, ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone dealing with the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character.
- Ensure peak organizational operations and implement preventative measures by identifying issues.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational processes when identified.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with members, consultants, and suppliers.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to general inquiries and requests.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Triaging incoming leads and service requests to the sales and service team
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, execute and oversee filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Oversee the monthly newsletter and communications support for presentation decks.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies related to expense management, sales, and payment verification.
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Manage employee professional development scheduling and proposals.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Tech and social media savvy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have a strong ability to influence across functions, teams and personalities
- Balance a focus on results with a commitment to leading with empathy and building trusting relationships
- Ability to lead and make decisions while fostering a proactive team