Our client, one of Canada’s leading Executive Associations is looking for a Program Director to join their growing team to drive strategic planning, facilitate execution and manage their operations.
As the Program Manager for the Ontario Chapter of this National Association, you will work closely with the President & CEO to implement their strategic plan. You will impact every part of the organization, map out performance drivers, and help execution. You will lead growth planning, including modeling scenarios and monitoring performances. You will be deeply involved in setting the organization's direction, leading strategic initiatives, and ensuring that the team is working effectively to achieve its mission, meeting our financial goals, and growing efficiently.
- Work closely with the President and CEO and consultants to lead a highly visible strategic project.
- Work cross-functionally to secure problems, analyze opportunities, develop solutions and actionable recommendations while driving results.
- Create operational roadmaps, set the operational cadence, and serve as connective tissue across functional teams (Including finance, HR, communications, design, analytics, evaluation, filed operations) to share knowledge and lead people toward organizational goals and targets.
- Strengthen the organization’s operational infrastructure including building and leading a project management office to drive results for projects and initiatives.
- Drive analysis of various business processes and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Develop and action KPI’s for our initiatives and ongoing operations.
- Lead ongoing resources allocation and capacity planning.
- Ensure strategic initiatives align with the organization's financial plan.
- Foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture
- 8 years+ of experience in business strategy, operations, management consulting, or relevant areas that combine strategy, operations, and sales.
- Background in Insurance is an asset.
- Experience leading complex, strategic projects with multiple partners and a proven track record of success.
- Strong ability to lead through influence.
- Ability to get things done through complexity and uncertainty to drive projects to completion.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to develop new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization.
- Experience with start-up, growing, and scaling programs at a Regional and National level.