Our client is on a mission to change the way Life Insurance Brokerage operates, democratizing software to enable an open playing field. They don’t just sell life Insurance; they care about helping their customer build a strong future.
In this internally based role, you will respond to incoming leads and work toward closing accounts. In addition to being reactive to inbound leads, you will be proactive in re-engaging with longer-term leads already part of their pipeline.
Some Duties Include:
- Reviewing, contacting, and qualifying inbound leads
- Perform outbound email and phone prospecting campaigns based on internal lists.
- Work with marketing on lead gen sources and strategies.
- Assist customers with their digital tools and walk them through the application and underwriting process.
- Review digital life insurance applications for accuracy before submission to the insurance carrier(s).
You’re an energetic and ambitious individual who has successfully completed the LLQP designation and has a few year’s work experience and are ready to get your career on the fast-track in a high-growth, tech environment. You are a quick learner; love talking to people and enjoy uncovering pain points. You’re a self-starter, and helping others is a natural impulse. Your listening skills help others warm to you and share easily. You love to connect with your prospects and work with them every step of the way to help secure their future.
Outline of skills:
- 2+ years of work experience in life & living benefit insurance sales or service.
- Life insurance broker license or LLQP; must be licensed in Ontario.
- Passion for customer service and the value of insurance.
- Excellent communication skills whether in-person, by email, or on phone calls.
- A deep love of technology and keeping a finger on the pulse of all things digital.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Must value ethics and integrity.
- Creativity and a natural inclination to think outside the box are highly valued skills on our team.
- Motivated to learn and grow professionally and contribute to the company’s growth and culture.
- Enjoy working on a team, but also self-motivated.
- Competitive base salary (No draw against commission)
- Quarterly bonus, no commission, the idea is to sell the RIGHT policy, not the most expensive
- Vacation and Benefit package
- Permanent 100% remote opportunity available