Our client is looking to add an Inside Personal Lines Sales Specialist. This role will be responsible for quoting and closing new business policies to contribute to the organization and contribute to growth strategy while contributing to a dynamic office environment.
Our client is offering:
- Leads Provided
- RRSP Program
- Paid vacation
- Positive teamwork environment
- Supportive Management
How You Will Spend Your Day
- With a focus on risk assessment and underwriting guidelines provide recommendations for coverage based on clients' needs.
- Provide complete and accurate quotes using the appropriate quoting system.
- Complete personal lines policy applications which includes obtaining the necessary reports, documentation, and required signatures.
- Ensure that the type of new business aligns with the company’s business strategy and carrier risk appetite.
- Remain within identified parameters for non-standard risks.
- Remain current with carrier offerings/changes.
- Serve as our clients' brand ambassador, reflecting their promise to understand and protect at every point of customer contact.
- Must have a RIBO license in good standing
- 2+ year experience in Personal Lines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Sales oriented professional with an empathetic nature
- Experience with broker management systems
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities and remain professional