ProNavigator is seeking an experienced Bilingual Customer Success Manager responsible for the success and growth of our Quebec based accounts. The successful canadiate will proactively advocate on our customers' behalf, ensuring an overall consistent and successful experience across partners and clients. This is a customer-facing role, dedicated to driving engagement, awareness, and usage of the ProNavigator platform.
- Actively support a portfolio of assigned accounts for positive customers outcomes within our products.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team members to support the overall customer journey and help drive team and company initiatives forward.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users/champions across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Maintain communication across customers.
- Conduct regular reviews with customers
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed.
- Provide insights on renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing for customer facing campaigns.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to the Product team.
- Stay current & educate customers on ProNavigator’s updates products, competitive landscape & innovation trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team standard methodologies.
- Identify opportunities to contribute to and improve the overall Customer Success program.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Validated results in prior role.
- At least 3+ years of prior customer ownership experience (Insurance underwriting/broker, account management, customer success, sales, consulting), preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Proficiency communicating data via Google Sheets, CRM’s and other business intelligence tools.
- Real passion for serving customers and being able to establish credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Strong verbal/written French language communication & presentation skills.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org