Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and organized individual to work a Personal Lines Book of Business. Should be able to work independently while being part of a team. The ability to multi task and maintains time sensitive deadlines is a necessity.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, paid vacation and company benefits
- 1+ years insurance industry experience as a CSR with multiple markets.
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines and coverages for major markets
- Working knowledge of Broker Management Systems
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi task with experience in MS Office, Outlook and Compu-Quote rating system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Provide customer service to insureds for their auto, and property insurance needs, including writing new business, re-quoting and remarketing current clients if required to retain the business.
- Act as an advisor for personal lines insurance matters and educate insureds on new products and coverages
- Process and follow up on renewals, endorsements and new business, including some portal entry Act on cross sell and upselling opportunities
- Work cooperatively with other team members to review, bind and process new business and endorsements.