Our client is a fast-paced large insurance brokerage. They are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and organized individual to work a legacy Personal Lines Book of Business. Must be able to work independently while being part of a team. The ability to multi-task and maintains time-sensitive deadlines is a necessity.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, paid vacation and company benefits + home office opportunities.
- 5+ years of insurance industry experience as a CSR with multiple markets.
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines and coverages for major markets
- Working knowledge of Broker Management Systems
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi task with experience in MS Office, Outlook and Compu-Quote rating system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Provide customer service to insureds for their auto, and property insurance needs, including writing new business, re-quoting and remarketing current clients if required to retain the business.
- Act as an advisor for personal lines insurance matters and educate insureds on new products and coverages
- Process and follow up on renewals, endorsements and new business, including some portal entry Act on cross-sell and upselling opportunities
- Work cooperatively with other team members Work with Producers to review, bind and process new business and changes.
- Competitive Base
- Company Bonus
- Pension Benefits
- Flex Time
- Permanent remote working (partial)