Our client is looking to add a Commercial Broker (Account Manager) to their team.
- Providing friendly and professional service to clients
- Work closely with Account Producers
- Respond to all incoming calls, emails, and faxes for the assigned book of business
- Reviewing Policy Renewals, endorsements, and customer service on accounts through company established workflows
- Processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements, and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which includes quoting and remarketing when necessary
- RIBO licensed
- Minimum 5 years experience with Commercial Lines knowledge (construction knowledge would be an asset).
- Conscientious, with strong attention to detail and a high level of organization and accuracy
- Agency Manager Experience
- PolicyWorks an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
- Self-starter and team player