Our Client is a high-growth software and services company delivering robust loss control and safety solutions to the world’s leading insurance companies. With over 125 plus customers in North America and growing.
- Sell SaaS platform to a set of named accounts
- Complete the entire sale cycle from lead identification to closure.
- Work effectively with pre-sales resources and the services organization during sales cycles.
- Work effectively with a dedicated inside sales resource to maximize market penetration and lead flow.
- Generate and qualify sales opportunities by leveraging inside sales, cold calling, business contacts, entering vendor selection competitions, or by other means.
- Understand the functions and features of our products and be able to articulate our products key differentiators over our competition.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with competitive products and technology.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Effectively manage a sales territory
- 3+ years field software sales experience. Experience with Insurance software highly desirable
- A true entrepreneurial hunter ready, prepared to do the activity necessary to be successful. e. Results oriented, self -motivated, driven with a need to win
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
- A history of successful activity-based sales. Exposure to more complex, consultative selling an asset
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees/executives
- Capability of navigating complex organization charts and selling at multiple levels of a complex organization (both technical and operational).
- Skill at overcoming objections, being able to get to the right people
- Ability to make persuasive presentations and listen actively and effectively.
- Outstanding customer service skills