We provide solutions. Yes, we also sell insurance, but that’s only part of our story. We opened our doors in 1990 without a single customer, since then we have grown year after year, by being at our customers’ side when it matters most.
Insurance Broker, Personal Lines
In this role you will use your insurance knowledge to identify and generate new sales opportunities. Every day you will be build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
· Meet and exceed sales and retention targets, acting as liaison between your clients and insurance providers
· Develop and present innovative coverage solutions to support our clients needs
· Prospect and up-sell when talking to public on all lines of business sold
· Provide quality customer service to clients and promote cross-selling of Western Financial Group products
· Liaise between client and external insurance companies to ensure fair and proper representation for both parties
· Follow up on your current client accounts to ensure all outstanding activities are resolved
· Remain current and develop expertise in assigned market and plan for breaking into new markets
· Continuous self-development, through industry and community involvement, and industry related courses
We are looking for
· Professional communication style, written and verbal
· RIBO License and insurance industry knowledge is preferred
· Proficient in adapting to frequently changing processes/requirements
· Experience in a fast-paced office environment while managing competing deadlines
· Previous experience at an insurance brokerage is preferred
· Richmond Hill, ONT
· Full Time Permanent
· Group Benefits Plan
· Vacation & Personal Days
· Support for continuing your insurance education
Western takes pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees are offered competitive compensation packages consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, paid personal days, paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Financial Group Communities Foundation.
Axion Insurance Services Inc, a division of Western Financial Group