We are a multi-location, diverse, fast-paced insurance brokerage with a 30 year track record of success. In support of our growth, we are currently seeing an individual who is self-driven, detail orientated and organized, to join our Richmond Hill head office team as a Insurance Processor, TSR.
Key responsibilities for this position:
· Uploading data through our Broker Management System and insurance company portals
· Processing applications, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
· Updating client files, ensuring accuracy and completeness
· Supporting team with various company initiatives
· Back-up reception and other administrative duties as required
The individual we’re looking for is:
· Able to balance speed with accuracy in handling data entry requirements
· A strong communicator, both written and verbal
· Ready to embrace/adapt to changing processes/requirements
· Has experience working in a fast-paced office environment while managing competing deadlines
· Has ideally worked at an insurance brokerage, in any capacity
· Richmond Hill, ONT
· Full Time Permanent
· Group Benefits Plan
· Vacation & Personal Days
· Support for continuing your insurance education
Western takes pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees are offered competitive compensation packages consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, paid personal days, paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Financial Group Communities Foundation.
Axion Insurance Service Inc, a division of Western Financial Group